- Home /
- Hardwood Flooring Wood Species (Wood Type)
Currently Shopping by
- Wood Type: Ash Birch Hickory (American Hickory) Maple (American Maple) Mixed Species Red Oak Walnut (American Walnut) White Oak
- Board Thickness: Remove This Item 5/16
Birch - Ash - Hickory (American Hickory) - Maple (American Maple) - Mixed Species - Red Oak (Red and White Oak) - Walnut (American Walnut) - White Oak
- Lots of character
- It is Hard- Janka Scale of 1820
- 100 Year Warranty on our Superior Collection Did you know?
Why is it hard to find rustic grade / closeout / clearance Hickory hardwood flooring? For every truck load (13,500 sq.ft) we run, we yield about 7% for those grades combined (945 sq.ft). It sells very quickly.
Regular Price: $5.63
Special Price $3.24Looking for cheap Oak hardwood flooring? How about cheap pricing on quality Oak hardwood flooring? Winner of "Best in Houzz.com" 4 consecutive years! Known as America’s favorite domestic solid wood flooring choice, Oak flooring is hard and durable Learn More
Wood: White Oak
Grade: Select - Prefinished
Warranty: 25 Years